Sunday 16 September 2012

Karen Cooper

Summer school student

Knowledge found in quiet places

Personal collection



Another character of delta force reader

Amantes dispuestos

A good read

Easy reading

I can appreciate that

Library bike

Tea and a book at the unicorn

Really, it's a good book

Morning news

Reading in a red dress

And the living is easy

A paperback novel kind of day

Storybook character

Peoria park bench

Read to me

Park bench

Elementary school readers

Schools out

Higher education

Spread a quilt on the grass

I could stay here all summer

Weekend

Take a book to the beach day



Beach chair occupied


Karen Cooper

now living in Russia

more:
Karen Cooper paintings
Artfairinsiders

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I had no idea I had painted THAT many readers! But thank you for gathering, and posting them for me, and others. Of note, I am living in Russia now, rather than Jefferson, Iowa. It's a great adventure! And it seems Russians love to read in the park, right next to our flat. I have several resource photos of park readers that I am ever so eager to turn into new paintings :) KCooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KCooper, thank you for your kind comment and thank you for making so many artworks with reading people on it. I will change your place of living in my blog.

    ReplyDelete